5 facts about sex - delivered to your email daily
SEX has been a topic that is kept kinda “sacred/taboo/evil” and this led to lack of knowledge and education about it in many parts of the world.
This email newsletter is created to deliver you unique and fun discoveries that are made until now about sex. Along with those facts you will receive occasional health tips for better sex life.
Creating sex positive society through knowledge.
1) Intercourse has also been called "afternoon delight," "dancing the mattress," "rumbusticating," "shtupping," "spearing the bearded clam," "horizontal refreshment," and "testing the mattress".
2) The creature named 'Funisia dorothea' is thought by most scientists to be the first animal on the Earth to have sex, pushing back the history of sex by up to 600 million years.
3) The sole purpose of the clitoris is for a woman's pleasure. No, it has no use in human reproduction.
4) Fertilization is not necessarily a race among sperm towards the egg. Eggs are designed with a biological mechanism sophisticated enough to determine which sperm they would let in. Accordingly, the process does not always honor the first one to reach the finish line.
5) A man's dominant hand is the side of his shortest hanging testicle.
A product by Jaga